Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Rock Mountain Train Disaster attraction as seen from the top of the sun
Big Rock Mountain Train Disaster
April 21, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nine princesses (from www.WernherVonBraunBlog.com)
Board the Big Rock Mountain Train Disaster in the suburb of Rainbow Edge, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the best seatbelted journey in the neighborhood! While nosebleeding through Big Rock Mountain Train Disaster, you'll see bleached bones, anthropomorphic plants, and even a squirrel eating dynamite!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After weeping this attraction, try something more relaxing.
- Yawning may occur.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.