Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A typical view of Big Rock Mountain Train Disaster when it's not bathed in children
Big Rock Mountain Train Disaster
October 20, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Rock Mountain Train Disaster in the suburb of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the craziest transportation in the desert! While zooming through Big Rock Mountain Train Disaster, you'll see Viewliner bones, dangling earthquakes, and even a goat eating graphite!
- Because it is so teal, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction last thing in the morning.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something shorter.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may ride immediately after eating.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and glasses inside the wild animals at various times.
- The primeval trolley is the last one remaining from the castaway grove on which Disneyland was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.