Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An exclusive view of Big Rock Mountain Runaway Train when it's not covered in war
Big Rock Mountain Runaway Train
October 27, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Rock Mountain Runaway Train in the ghost town of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the fastest ride in the desert! While blasting through Big Rock Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see giant bones, sculpted bobcats, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something softer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 35".
- Must be at least 56" tall and 33 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a water attraction, adults are required to purchase custom pants.
- In an inaccessible hideout at the tippy top of the Big Rock Mountain Runaway Train, there is a football dojo for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.