Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Rock Mountain Runaway Train attraction, which recently celebrated its solid anniversary
Big Rock Mountain Runaway Train
July 6, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Rock Mountain Runaway Train in the village of Abandoned Ridge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the strangest journey in the park! While racing through Big Rock Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see dinosaur barbecue ribs, battling opossums, and even a squirrel eating dynamite!
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, don't enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find lamenting, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with a different ambiance.
Policies and Warnings
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been sponsored since the land began construction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Launchpad Mcquack when you first enter the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.