Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Rock Mountain Runaway Train attraction, overtly spinning in the evening sunlight
Big Rock Mountain Runaway Train
July 23, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Rock Mountain Runaway Train in the remains of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the most suddenly educational transportation in the wilderness! While zooming through Big Rock Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see trilobite bones, dangling plants, and even a goat pelting dynamite!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on just to keep your family happy.
- After charging this attraction, your kids will want to experience something with less people on it.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, adults are required to rent themed specticles.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled refurbishment from November 13 to March 31 (or something like that).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.