Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Rock Mountain Runaway Train attraction, October 10, 1964, 10:65 p.m.
Big Rock Mountain Runaway Train
March 26, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Six and a smidge mouse ears
Board the Big Rock Mountain Runaway Train in the town of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your pants as you go on the strangest train in the park! While speeding through Big Rock Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see pirate bones, sculpted coyotes, and even a goat catching dynamite!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after getting in line.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you poke something in a distant area of the park.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to participate.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from neck, intestinal, heart, or chest problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Be sure to hold your children and crystals inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase safety glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.