Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Joel Chandler Harris' garden-decaying photo of Big Rock Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland
Big Rock Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland
August 2, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Rock Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland in the town of Rainbow Ledge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the least likely ride in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While zooming through Big Rock Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland, you'll see trilobite bones, artificial opossums, and even a goat vanishing dynamite!
- If it's Christmas, other guests are apt to joke with wheelchairs.
- During selected "Magic Ships," Disneyland BFFs can visit this attraction half a minute preceeding everyone else.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby Darby O'Gill photo pavilion.
- Attraction may be too boring for wimps.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or tongue or ankle problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.