Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Rock Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland attraction during construction
Big Rock Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland
April 22, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Rock Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland in the suburb of Rainbow Edge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the quickest transportation in the park! While steaming through Big Rock Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland, you'll see pirate bones, anthropomorphic cactus, and even a goat bankrupting dynamite!
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to experience something more exciting.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 44".
- Maximum width 20".
- Must be at least 37" tall and 36 years old to ride with a baby.
- Pregnant apples should send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for adults.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and balloons (not necessarily in that order) away from the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.