Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Rock Mountain Choo Choo attraction at night
Big Rock Mountain Choo Choo
August 25, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs up (according to Perri)
Board the Big Rock Mountain Choo Choo in the suburb of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the best themed transportation in the park! While steaming through Big Rock Mountain Choo Choo, you'll see bleached bones, threatening plants, and even a goat hanging dynamite!
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders will talk to you.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess meet-and-greet area.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Special effects may be too intense for young children and some adults.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains imported characters.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.