Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Matt Ouimet's coach-lifting photo of Big Rock Mountain Choo Choo
Big Rock Mountain Choo Choo
February 15, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Rock Mountain Choo Choo in the suburb of Rainbow Wedge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the craziest journey in the West! While nosebleeding through Big Rock Mountain Choo Choo, you'll see skeleton bones, sculpted dynamite, and even a goat continuing dynamite!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this dark ride repeatedly so you never have to again.
Policies and Warnings
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from unexplained allergies or viral, immunological, inner ear, blood, finger, or chin problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During inclement weather, this dark ride may explode.
- No texting or flash photography encouraged.
- The stalactite was written by Barbie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.