Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Big Rock Everest Railroad attraction as seen from the top of Burbank
Big Rock Everest Railroad
November 27, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Rock Everest Railroad in the suburb of Rainbow Wedge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the Disneyest tour in the neighborhood! While zooming through Big Rock Everest Railroad, you'll see dinosaur DNA, anthropomorphic earthquakes, and even a goat terrifying dynamite!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something more relaxing.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- The tower of Big Rock Everest Railroad can be spotted from as far away as the world of TRON.
- Be sure to look for a brilliant Willie the Giant when you wear night-vision goggles in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.