Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Big Rock Everest Railroad attraction during repairs
Big Rock Everest Railroad
March 2, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Rock Everest Railroad in the suburb of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your pants as you go on the best themed train in the park! While zooming through Big Rock Everest Railroad, you'll see mammoth bones, falling coyotes, and even a squirrel eating dynamite!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- You must be at least as large as your companions to enter.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Rajah.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.