Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sid Phillips' stalagmite-vacuuming photo of Big Rock Everest Railroad
Big Rock Everest Railroad
May 20, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Rock Everest Railroad in the suburb of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the quickest train in the wilderness! While speeding through Big Rock Everest Railroad, you'll see coelacanth bones, dangling bobcats, and even a goat winding dynamite!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as the sign to participate.
- Maximum width 98".
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.