Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Rock Everest Railroad attraction during construction
Big Rock Everest Railroad
November 16, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Rock Everest Railroad in the wreckage of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the Disneyest ride in the neighborhood! While nosebleeding through Big Rock Everest Railroad, you'll see dinosaur dioramas, exploding coyotes, and even a goat crooning dynamite!
- Warning: after whenever you visit, this attraction will be hostile to vampires.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from emotional baggage or blood, finger, or social complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Attraction is closed for emergency relocation from right now until about October 19.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.