Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A smaller view of Big Reindeer Hill Railroad when it's not covered in fog
Big Reindeer Hill Railroad
March 12, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Reindeer Hill Railroad in the remains of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the wildest journey in the West! While speeding through Big Reindeer Hill Railroad, you'll see cactus bones, foam plants, and even a goat eating shipwrecks!
- Warning: during the summer, this attraction will be full of Benny the Cab impersonators.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you find something less demanding.
- Expectant parents will probably want to use the restroom first.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from back, neck, finger, or viral disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Yawning may occur.
- In 1956, this attraction was renovated to insert artwork from the relatively obscure "Big Reindeer Hill Railroad" documentary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.