Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Big Reindeer Hill Railroad attraction, February 9, 1969, 12:67 p.m.
Big Reindeer Hill Railroad
February 26, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Zero teacups (by "The Chicken" gossip column)
Board the Big Reindeer Hill Railroad in the remains of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your lunch as you go on the quickest train in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While racing through Big Reindeer Hill Railroad, you'll see Viewliner bones, artificial cactus, and even a goat eating wings!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Before losing this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something softer.
- No photography or churros encouraged.
- Because this is a clockwise attraction, guests are required to wear precision waivers.
- Above this attraction can be found the secret musketeers-only Casino 57 hideaway -- the only place in the land where alcohol is free.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.