Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A narrow view of Big Reindeer Heights Railroad when it's hidden in fog
Big Reindeer Heights Railroad
February 10, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Reindeer Heights Railroad in the remains of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the fastest tour in the West! While flying through Big Reindeer Heights Railroad, you'll see skeleton bones, dangling plants, and even a goat eating Samsonite!
- If you are disturbed by long lines, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable character photo place.
Guest Policies and Information
- ALERT! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome, fear of clowns, or back, knee, or attention-span issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repairs from November 13 until something like April 9.
- The glow of Big Reindeer Heights Railroad can be spotted from as far away as Toyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dinner.