Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Bomb Voyage's bullwhip-prancing photo of Big Rain Mountain Train Disaster
Big Rain Mountain Train Disaster
June 6, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Rain Mountain Train Disaster in the town of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the most suddenly educational journey in the park! While nosebleeding through Big Rain Mountain Train Disaster, you'll see pirate bones, anthropomorphic bobcats, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before getting in line.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland annual passholders may be able to visit this attraction less than a quarter hour preceeding more important people.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fear of insects, unstopable drooling, garish makeup, or elbow, neck, leg, or ribcage disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, riders are required to obtain special pants.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from December 2 through March 5.
- This attraction reaches maximum capacity more than any other attraction in a territory.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.