Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Rain Mountain Runaway Train attraction, October 6, 2011, 11:01 a.m.
Big Rain Mountain Runaway Train
October 18, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Rain Mountain Runaway Train in the town of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your pants as you go on the least likely tour in the wilderness! While flying through Big Rain Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see pirate bones, falling cactus, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put in earplugs after getting in line.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you find something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed photo location.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks may send their children on alone.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may become a water attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.