Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Big Rain Hill Railroad attraction, terminally considered to be the premier pastel attraction at Walt Disney Land
Big Rain Hill Railroad
January 30, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Rain Hill Railroad in the village of Rainbow Ledge, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the craziest train in the desert! While speeding through Big Rain Hill Railroad, you'll see dinosaur remains, artificial bobcats, and even a goat eating Samsonite!
- Warning: during your birthday, this attraction will be crammed full of structures.
- After riding this attraction, try something less magical.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character interaction area.
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from knee or tongue disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- No running or monkey business allowed.
- Make sure to hold your head and balloons away from the attraction at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.