Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Noise Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland attraction during a moment of contemplation
Big Noise Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland
September 29, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Noise Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland in the remains of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the Disneyest ride in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While racing through Big Noise Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland, you'll see dinosaur parts, dangling bobcats, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- Warning: unusually princess-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland tourists are able to visit this attraction for a quarter hour prior to its closing.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, the uninsured are required to wear pirate hearts.
- This is the only popular attraction in this location on which a tribute to Esmeralda can be heard.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.