Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Noise Mountain Earthquake Train attraction as seen from the top of Monte Carlo
Big Noise Mountain Earthquake Train
April 10, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Noise Mountain Earthquake Train in the suburb of Rainbow Rudge, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the wildest journey in the park! While blasting through Big Noise Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see cave man bones, threatening coyotes, and even a goat fleeing dynamite!
- If traveling with a tour group, try to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Before boring this attraction, you'll want to go on something longer.
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from fear of closed spaces, felony convictions, or shoulder, spinal, fingernail, hip, or chest issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- This attraction's track actually was constructed under the ground.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.