Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Big Noise Mountain Earthquake Train attraction during repairs
Big Noise Mountain Earthquake Train
March 31, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Noise Mountain Earthquake Train in the remains of Rainbow Hedge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the best themed transportation in the mountains! While zooming through Big Noise Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see dinosaur parts, exploding cactus, and even a goat resting dynamite!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of taking them on this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to invoke something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Waiting may occur.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to have custom glasses.
- This attraction was originally built for the 1927 World's Exposition.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.