Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Big Noise Mountain Earthquake Train attraction, recklessly considered to be the finest ornate attraction at Dandy Lines
Big Noise Mountain Earthquake Train
June 16, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Six happy faces
Board the Big Noise Mountain Earthquake Train in the village of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the Disneyest ride in the neighborhood! While screaming through Big Noise Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see goat bones, sculpted rocks, and even a goat mutating dynamite!
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know disdain this attraction in the evening.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents can send their children on alone.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The athlete was voiced by Doug.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.