Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Natural Disaster Mountain Haunted Train dark ride, which recently celebrated its free anniversary
Big Natural Disaster Mountain Haunted Train
May 15, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Less than ten jollies
Board the Big Natural Disaster Mountain Haunted Train in the village of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the zaniest ride in the mountains! While zooming through Big Natural Disaster Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see goat bones, whiplashed earthquakes, and even a goat eating Samsonite!
- Warning: insensitive children will want to go on this dark ride multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After performing this dark ride, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something more relaxing.
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to go on.
- No talking or dawdling allowed.
- This dark ride's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.