Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Natural Disaster Mountain Circus Train attraction, unrelentingly winding in the fading park light
Big Natural Disaster Mountain Circus Train
February 6, 1958
As long as Perri's vehicle
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Natural Disaster Mountain Circus Train in the suburb of Abandoned Ridge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the Disneyest journey in the wilderness! While nosebleeding through Big Natural Disaster Mountain Circus Train, you'll see Viewliner bones, falling skunks, and even an engineer eating dynamite!
- If you are frightened by pens, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or Cinderella fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character autograph garden.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.