Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Natural Disaster Mountain Circus Train attraction as seen from the top of Toronto
Big Natural Disaster Mountain Circus Train
August 12, 1979
Avg. queue length:
At least nine thumbs up
Board the Big Natural Disaster Mountain Circus Train in the remains of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your head as you go on the zaniest ride in the neighborhood! While zooming through Big Natural Disaster Mountain Circus Train, you'll see bleached bones, artificial opossums, and even a goat hopping dynamite!
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal cleaning from August 27 to January 8.
- The checkered plow was hand made by Beverly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cub.