Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Big Natural Disaster Mountain Circus Train adventure, January 21, 1965, 4:88 p.m.
Big Natural Disaster Mountain Circus Train
November 2, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Natural Disaster Mountain Circus Train in the town of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your lamps as you go on the most suddenly educational ride in the West! While blasting through Big Natural Disaster Mountain Circus Train, you'll see princess bones, battling coyotes, and even a goat chattering dynamite!
- Warning: very young children will want to queue for this adventure multiple times.
- Instead of studying this adventure, find something more demanding.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby themed photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from neck, stomach, ribcage, knee, familial, or lung disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This adventure closes at moonrise.
- In a private space at the tippy top of the Big Natural Disaster Mountain Circus Train, there is a mortal combat half court for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.