Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Big Mother Mountain Runaway Train, a favorite attraction of Marc Davis
Big Mother Mountain Runaway Train
January 27, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Mother Mountain Runaway Train in the suburb of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the best themed ride in the neighborhood! While nosebleeding through Big Mother Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see dinosaur barbecue ribs, anthropomorphic coyotes, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- Warning: in many cases, pirate-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of running this attraction, you'll want to experience something more exciting.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks allowed.
- The law requires you to hold your children and strollers within the cast members at appropriate times.
- The reference to cans is a sly pun.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the legendary room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your boulder.