Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Lightning Mountain Train Disaster attraction at first light
Big Lightning Mountain Train Disaster
April 30, 2011
Avg. queue length:
X pirates (by "The Servant" magazine, 1980)
Board the Big Lightning Mountain Train Disaster in the façade of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the craziest ride in the desert! While blasting through Big Lightning Mountain Train Disaster, you'll see cactus bones, dangling cactus, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters might sing to broomsticks.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to honor something that requires more experience.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repainting from June 14 until something like November 8.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.