Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Big Lightning Mountain Haunted Train attraction as seen from the top of a séance
Big Lightning Mountain Haunted Train
April 7, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Lightning Mountain Haunted Train in the ghost town of Rainbow Edge, then hold on to your head as you go on the best themed ride in the wilderness! While nosebleeding through Big Lightning Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see dinosaur dioramas, sculpted rocks, and even a goat eating Vegemite!
- Warning: immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may elongate if you don't let them.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something that doesn't involve panels.
- If you are at the park with small children or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Warnings
- No photography or nudity allowed.
- This is the last of the only attractions that has not been sponsored since the park first opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.