Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Big Lightning Mountain Haunted Train attraction, June 27, 1957, 1:51 p.m.
Big Lightning Mountain Haunted Train
November 3, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Lightning Mountain Haunted Train in the town of Rainbow Ledge, then hold on to your lunch as you go on the craziest tour in the mountains! While screaming through Big Lightning Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see dinosaur remains, dangling coyotes, and even a squirrel eating dynamite!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters will point at your friends.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something calmer.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess autograph area.
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum width 49".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and legs away from the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.