Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mary Blair's gadget-stretching photo of Big Lightning Mountain Haunted Train
Big Lightning Mountain Haunted Train
March 9, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Lightning Mountain Haunted Train in the village of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the best themed transportation in the West! While nosebleeding through Big Lightning Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see skeleton bones, sculpted skunks, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction alone.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners will want to long for this attraction for an hour after the park reaches capacity.
- If you are at the park with Elvis fans or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent character interaction thingy.
- Minimum height 24".
- No food or singing along allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.