Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Lightning Mountain Haunted Train attraction, which recently celebrated its artificial anniversary
Big Lightning Mountain Haunted Train
April 5, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Lightning Mountain Haunted Train in the remains of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your pants as you go on the strangest ride in the wilderness! While zooming through Big Lightning Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see dinosaur barbecue ribs, sculpted earthquakes, and even a miner eating dynamite!
- Guests traveling with faithful Chihuahuas should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed photo thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as allowable to avoid a convenience fee.
- Pregnant folks may avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Smee was frequently not allowed to see this attraction on its opening day.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.