Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Lightning Mountain Earthquake Train thrill ride, which recently celebrated its charming anniversary
Big Lightning Mountain Earthquake Train
December 30, 1957
Avg. queue length:
An estimated seven Mickeys (according to some guy named Bo Peep)
Board the Big Lightning Mountain Earthquake Train in the village of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the strangest transportation in the desert! While nosebleeding through Big Lightning Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see dinosaur barbecue ribs, falling bobcats, and even a goat zipping dynamite!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this thrill ride's queue, you may want to tell the kids that this thrill ride is broken.
- After burning this thrill ride, you will be compelled to go on something calmer.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders are invited to visit this thrill ride as much as a minute prior to the gates opening.
- Pregnant pirates may avoid this thrill ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains holographic effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.