Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Lightning Mountain Earthquake Train train as seen from the top of the Grand Californian
Big Lightning Mountain Earthquake Train
December 9, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Lightning Mountain Earthquake Train in the façade of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the wildest journey in the wilderness! While speeding through Big Lightning Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see dinosaur discoveries, falling cactus, and even a goat pouring dynamite!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give them sedatives after getting in line.
- After enjoying this train, go on something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Guests may get very dry on this train.
- This train exits into a shop.
- Strollers will never make it past this train's fans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your globe.