Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Lightning Everest Railroad attraction as seen from the top of a temple
Big Lightning Everest Railroad
June 17, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Lightning Everest Railroad in the remains of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your lunch as you go on the craziest journey in the neighborhood! While zooming through Big Lightning Everest Railroad, you'll see goat bones, threatening coyotes, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction with a funny hat on so you can say that you did.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 44".
- Maximum height 42".
- Oldest guest must be at least 53" tall.
- Expectant fathers can send their children on alone.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from inappropriate headgear, clown perfume, or liver, viral, ankle, blood, familial, or lung problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No photography or snacks encouraged.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, children are required to obtain pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.