Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Lightning Everest Railroad attraction at first light
Big Lightning Everest Railroad
August 19, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Lightning Everest Railroad in the village of Rainbow Hedge, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the least likely ride in the neighborhood! While racing through Big Lightning Everest Railroad, you'll see dinosaur parts, threatening rocks, and even a goat eating Vegemite!
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland honeymooners can long for this attraction for a half hour before less important people.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as big as the sign to not be scarred for life.
- Pilot must be at least 47" (when kneeling) tall.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.