Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Friar Tuck's apatosaurus-leaping photo of Big Landslide Mountain Train Disaster
Big Landslide Mountain Train Disaster
January 4, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Landslide Mountain Train Disaster in the remains of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the quickest journey in the West! While steaming through Big Landslide Mountain Train Disaster, you'll see dinosaur parts, artificial bobcats, and even a goat eating dolomite!
- If traveling with head lice, don't queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- No running or blogging allowed.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, children are required to buy precision harnesses.
- The letters in "Big Landslide Mountain Train Disaster" can be scrambled to spell "Udt Mininidrnriiol Ads Stast Gabnalee."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.