Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Big Landslide Mountain Haunted Train, a favorite attraction of Robert Sherman
Big Landslide Mountain Haunted Train
October 27, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Landslide Mountain Haunted Train in the façade of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your lunch as you go on the Disneyest transportation in the neighborhood! While speeding through Big Landslide Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see dinosaur discoveries, dangling bobcats, and even a goat eating Samsonite!
- If you are allergic to aliens, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to orchestrate something more demanding.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome, low blood pressure, unstopable hotness, or ankle, back, neck, cardiac, or immunological problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and balloons within the cast members at all times if you want to keep them.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.