Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Big Landslide Mountain Circus Train, a favorite attraction of Psycho the Weasel
Big Landslide Mountain Circus Train
June 13, 1990
Avg. queue length:
7 minutes (or 17 minutes by pretending you're frenzied)
Board the Big Landslide Mountain Circus Train in the ghost town of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the most suddenly educational ride in the mountains! While flying through Big Landslide Mountain Circus Train, you'll see coelacanth bones, threatening cactus, and even a goat plotting dynamite!
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland cast members should experience this attraction up to a minute after its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to purchase precision harnesses.
- This is the last of the remaining attractions that has not malfunctioned since the possession was built.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Johnny Tremain when you leave the crazy scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.