Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Photo: The Big Landslide Mountain Circus Train attraction, September 25, 2008, 9:55 p.m.
Big Landslide Mountain Circus Train
May 25, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Landslide Mountain Circus Train in the remains of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your head as you go on the best seatbelted train in the West! While racing through Big Landslide Mountain Circus Train, you'll see dinosaur DNA, falling opossums, and even a squirrel eating dynamite!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, look for something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- No running or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.