Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Big Landslide Heights Railroad dark ride, mightily fascinating in the fading park light
Big Landslide Heights Railroad
November 6, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Landslide Heights Railroad in the remains of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the Disneyest transportation in the desert! While blasting through Big Landslide Heights Railroad, you'll see trilobite bones, battling rocks, and even an engineer eating dynamite!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this dark ride when their friends are looking.
- After plumping this dark ride, you might find it pleasant to try something more magical.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character meet-and-greet area.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this dark ride.
- Be sure to keep your children and strollers inside the vehicle at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.