Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: An antebellum view of Big Hurricane Planet Railroad when it's not inundated in instinct
Big Hurricane Planet Railroad
March 24, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Hurricane Planet Railroad in the remains of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the best themed transportation in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While zooming through Big Hurricane Planet Railroad, you'll see giant bones, dangling cactus, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction by yourself.
- Before going on this attraction, your kids will want to relocate something more demanding.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character interaction location.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and opinions inside the wild animals at various times.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, adults are required to rent special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.