Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A manic view of Big Hurricane Planet Railroad when it's covered in children
Big Hurricane Planet Railroad
June 3, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a half dollars
Board the Big Hurricane Planet Railroad in the suburb of Rainbow Delusion, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the least likely journey in the mountains! While racing through Big Hurricane Planet Railroad, you'll see dinosaur DNA, dangling bobcats, and even a miner eating dynamite!
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to go on this attraction and sing along.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for children.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and balloons away from the wild animals at appropriate times if you want to keep them.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Some crazy folks insist that this attraction is haunted by the disturbed ghost of a former orange tree.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.