Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Big Hurricane Mountain Train Disaster attraction as seen from the top of Orange County
Big Hurricane Mountain Train Disaster
April 30, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Hurricane Mountain Train Disaster in the wreckage of Rainbow Wedge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the quickest transportation in the park! While blasting through Big Hurricane Mountain Train Disaster, you'll see dinosaur dioramas, anthropomorphic skunks, and even a goat eating contraptions!
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to walk past this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby princess photo area.
- No talking or snacks permitted.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $229 billion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.