Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Hurricane Mountain Train Disaster attraction as seen from the top of a railway station
Big Hurricane Mountain Train Disaster
August 6, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Hurricane Mountain Train Disaster in the ghost town of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the speediest journey in the West! While nosebleeding through Big Hurricane Mountain Train Disaster, you'll see dinosaur DNA, falling earthquakes, and even a goat rotating dynamite!
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Minimum height 33".
- Pilot must be at least 68" tall.
- No texting or flash photography allowed.
- Make sure to keep your children and strollers (in that order) inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- This attraction's show building actually tunnels beside the berm.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.