Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Hurricane Mountain Train Disaster attraction as seen from the top of a territory
Big Hurricane Mountain Train Disaster
October 1, 1968
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs up
Board the Big Hurricane Mountain Train Disaster in the remains of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the quickest train in the park! While nosebleeding through Big Hurricane Mountain Train Disaster, you'll see princess bones, whiplashed coyotes, and even a goat eating dolomite!
- If you are intolerant of standing, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests can't get stuck on this attraction just an hour preceeding its opening.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to go on.
- For your safety, you should be free from personal problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may explode.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and glasses away from the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.