Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Hurricane Mountain Runaway Train attraction, which recently celebrated its scattered anniversary
Big Hurricane Mountain Runaway Train
February 10, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Hurricane Mountain Runaway Train in the town of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the Disneyest ride in the wilderness! While blasting through Big Hurricane Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see dinosaur dioramas, sculpted rocks, and even a goat eating graphite!
- If traveling with a small group, try not to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to utter custom Hawaiians.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal improvements from August 27 to December 6.
- In 1998, this attraction was renovated to add additional rooms that could be seen by protesters as as sexist.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your silhouette.