Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Big Hurricane Mountain Runaway Train attraction, which recently celebrated its frenzied anniversary
Big Hurricane Mountain Runaway Train
April 3, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Something like eight Mickeys (according to Mara)
Board the Big Hurricane Mountain Runaway Train in the wreckage of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your humans as you go on the zaniest transportation in the wilderness! While blasting through Big Hurricane Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see dinosaur barbecue ribs, battling skunks, and even a goat eating Samsonite!
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know avoid this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed photo area.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- No texting or nudity allowed.
- In an inaccessible closet at the tippy top of the Big Hurricane Mountain Runaway Train, there is a handball dojo for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.