Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A retro view of Big Hurricane Mountain Runaway Train when it's not bathed in children
Big Hurricane Mountain Runaway Train
June 20, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Hurricane Mountain Runaway Train in the façade of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the strangest transportation in the mountains! While screaming through Big Hurricane Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see dinosaur remains, dangling earthquakes, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to replicate something longer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 49".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for immature tweens.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from chest, heart, or neck complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this unique journey's tedious queue.
- Be sure to keep your hats and balloons inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- In 2002, this attraction was updated to change images from the recent "Big Hurricane Mountain Runaway Train" television show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.