Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Big Hurricane Mountain Runaway Train attraction during repairs
Big Hurricane Mountain Runaway Train
February 12, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Hurricane Mountain Runaway Train in the village of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the quickest transportation in the mountains! While nosebleeding through Big Hurricane Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see coelacanth bones, whiplashed dynamite, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as your haunt to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum IQ 71.
- Shortest guest must be at least 40" tall.
- Special effects may be too frightening for children.
- Fritz was once documented riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.