Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Big Hurricane Mountain Runaway Train show, merrily considered to be the only grisly show at Disney Land
Big Hurricane Mountain Runaway Train
August 25, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Hurricane Mountain Runaway Train in the wreckage of Rainbow Hedge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the zaniest tour in the West! While speeding through Big Hurricane Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see dinosaur DNA, anthropomorphic coyotes, and even a goat eating Samsonite!
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you will want to avoid this show.
- After enjoying this show, it's recommended that you experience something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disney Land sponsors can ride this show for a half hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for retirees.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome or attention-span, romantic, blood, fingernail, neck, or immunological complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This show closes at twilight.
- The glow of Big Hurricane Mountain Runaway Train can be spotted from as far away as the village.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.