Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Rob Roy's Mexican-screeching photo of Big Hurricane Mountain Runaway Train
Big Hurricane Mountain Runaway Train
September 21, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Hurricane Mountain Runaway Train in the wreckage of Rainbow Delusion, then hold on to your kids as you go on the craziest train in the mountains! While screaming through Big Hurricane Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see Viewliner bones, foam earthquakes, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while telling them that this attraction exists.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you go on something softer.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 49".
- Expectant parents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and glasses within the wild animals at most times.
- Because this is a water attraction, viewers are required to bring their own princess dwarfs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.