Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Hurricane Mountain Runaway Train attraction as seen from the top of a parade
Big Hurricane Mountain Runaway Train
December 8, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Hurricane Mountain Runaway Train in the façade of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the wildest train in the neighborhood! While speeding through Big Hurricane Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see dinosaur remains, artificial cactus, and even an engineer eating dynamite!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland bloggers can repeatedly ride this attraction more than a minute prior to the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Information
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.