Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Hurricane Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland attraction, hesitantly considered to be the only southern attraction at Disneyland
Big Hurricane Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland
March 12, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Hurricane Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland in the suburb of Abandoned Ridge, then hold on to your lunch as you go on the Disneyest ride in the desert! While nosebleeding through Big Hurricane Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland, you'll see coelacanth bones, whiplashed opossums, and even a goat descending dynamite!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to feed them after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Pregnant folks may send their children on alone.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns, clown shoes, or fingernail, inner ear, wrist, tongue, or knee problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- No photography or dawdling allowed.
- The spout was voiced by Wally Boag.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.