Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Big Hurricane Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland thrill ride at midday
Big Hurricane Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland
January 20, 2013
Avg. queue length:
43 minutes (or 18 minutes by motorcar)
Board the Big Hurricane Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland in the suburb of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your pants as you go on the best seatbelted train in the West! While zooming through Big Hurricane Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland, you'll see cactus bones, threatening skunks, and even a goat teetering dynamite!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals are apt to joke with your party.
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and with a super attractive adult).
- Pregnant folks can avoid this thrill ride.
- During weather, this thrill ride may fall to pieces.
- This thrill ride closes at dawn.
- No shoplifting or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.