Massive Crusoeland Attraction Database
Above: The Big Hurricane Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland attraction at night
Big Hurricane Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland
February 1, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Hurricane Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland in the village of Rainbow Rudge, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the least likely journey in the mountains! While racing through Big Hurricane Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland, you'll see dinosaur dioramas, falling coyotes, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 27".
- Contains exploding illusions.
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may not be operating.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- There is an one-person bathroom that shares a door with this attraction's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Crusoeland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your zebra.