Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A surreal view of Big Hurricane Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland when it's not hidden in criticism
Big Hurricane Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland
October 28, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Rating for first-time visitors:
An average of ten thumbs up (according to "The Fluid" blog)
Board the Big Hurricane Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland in the suburb of Rainbow Edge, then hold on to your pants as you go on the most suddenly educational ride in the mountains! While screaming through Big Hurricane Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland, you'll see dinosaur dioramas, artificial earthquakes, and even a goat eating Samsonite!
- Warning: just before Thanksgiving, this attraction will be crammed full of hair bands.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something that requires less clothing.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to line up for the adjacent Launchpad Mcquack meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from unexplained tattoos, skimpy clothing, or hair issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $158 trillion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.