Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Hurricane Mountain Earthquake Train adventure during a moment of contemplation
Big Hurricane Mountain Earthquake Train
September 21, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Hurricane Mountain Earthquake Train in the ghost town of Abandoned Ridge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the best seatbelted train in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While flying through Big Hurricane Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see dinosaur parts, whiplashed cactus, and even a squirrel eating dynamite!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Adventure may be too frightening for children.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Guests may get very compressed on this adventure.
- Adventure is closed for emergency cleaning from August 11 to December 13 (or something like that).
- Walt Disney had an inductive home built behind a secret door in this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.