Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cruella De Vil's arm-sneaking photo of Big Hurricane Mountain Earthquake Train
Big Hurricane Mountain Earthquake Train
November 7, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Hurricane Mountain Earthquake Train in the suburb of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the Disneyest journey in the neighborhood! While blasting through Big Hurricane Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see bleached bones, anthropomorphic cactus, and even an engineer eating dynamite!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to just stop caring instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something with less people on it.
- During inclement hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No photography or blogging permitted.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from February 22 through April 10 (or something like that).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.