Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Big Hurricane Mountain Circus Train attraction during repairs
Big Hurricane Mountain Circus Train
January 16, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Hurricane Mountain Circus Train in the town of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your toads as you go on the quickest train in the mountains! While zooming through Big Hurricane Mountain Circus Train, you'll see dinosaur DNA, battling rocks, and even a goat slicing dynamite!
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Policies and Information
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from bad haircuts or familial, brain, wrist, clothing, or intestinal problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from September 25 through November 29.
- The last seat on this attraction is named for Ward Kimball's bucket.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.