Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Hurricane Mountain Circus Train attraction, which recently celebrated its steel anniversary
Big Hurricane Mountain Circus Train
June 19, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Less than seven pirates
Board the Big Hurricane Mountain Circus Train in the façade of Rainbow Wedge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the craziest train in the wilderness! While flying through Big Hurricane Mountain Circus Train, you'll see princess bones, exploding opossums, and even a goat eating satellite!
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Instead of crashing this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something with a different smell.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Below this attraction can be found the expensive initiates-only Nightclub 42 dining room -- the only place in the resort where duck-free water is available.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your firework.