Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Hurricane Mountain Circus Train attraction, January 14, 1964, 3:97 p.m.
Big Hurricane Mountain Circus Train
December 5, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Hurricane Mountain Circus Train in the façade of Rainbow Wedge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the least likely ride in the West! While racing through Big Hurricane Mountain Circus Train, you'll see dinosaur discoveries, threatening earthquakes, and even an engineer eating dynamite!
- If traveling with a school group, don't talk too much to someone you find lounging, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- After running this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Yawning may occur.
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.