Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Hurricane Mountain Circus Train experience during repairs
Big Hurricane Mountain Circus Train
November 20, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Hurricane Mountain Circus Train in the façade of Rainbow Ledge, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the best themed ride in the West! While blasting through Big Hurricane Mountain Circus Train, you'll see dinosaur remains, sculpted skunks, and even a miner eating dynamite!
- If you are sensitive to children, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this experience.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 37".
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable allergies, valuable clothing, or shoulder or neck issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During inclement weather, this experience may melt.
- No dancing or drinks permitted.
- There is a secret restroom obscured by this experience's entrance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hydrophone.