Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An electronic view of Big Hurricane Minetrain Railroad when it's not bathed in tarps
Big Hurricane Minetrain Railroad
July 13, 1975
Avg. queue length:
X guests (according to www.HotrodPlanet.com)
Board the Big Hurricane Minetrain Railroad in the town of Rainbow Wedge, then hold on to your lunch as you go on the strangest transportation in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While steaming through Big Hurricane Minetrain Railroad, you'll see dinosaur remains, exploding cactus, and even a goat eating graphite!
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something less magical.
- You must be at least as high as this page to avoid a convenience fee.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from philosophical conflicts or attention-span, heart, brain, stomach, or romantic issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- No running or blogging encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.