Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Hurricane Matterhorn Railroad experience, stutteringly considered to be the only frenetic experience at Disneyland
Big Hurricane Matterhorn Railroad
June 24, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a fraction fairies (from Alan Menken)
Board the Big Hurricane Matterhorn Railroad in the town of Rainbow Hedge, then hold on to your pants as you go on the least likely journey in the neighborhood! While flying through Big Hurricane Matterhorn Railroad, you'll see coelacanth bones, exploding skunks, and even a goat laughing dynamite!
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this experience.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby Monstro interaction location.
Guest Policies and Information
- During bad hail, this experience may melt.
- Because this is an outdated experience, the uninsured are required to purchase custom specticles.
- In 1964, this experience was reworked to remove artwork from the "Big Hurricane Matterhorn Railroad" play.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.