Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Hurricane Everest Railroad attraction, criminally considered to be the only streamlined attraction at Disneyland
Big Hurricane Everest Railroad
July 22, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Hurricane Everest Railroad in the village of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your pilots as you go on the Disneyest journey in the mountains! While steaming through Big Hurricane Everest Railroad, you'll see dinosaur parts, falling rocks, and even a miner eating dynamite!
- Warning: in the middle of Thanksgiving, this attraction will be uncomfortable for noses.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 38".
- Contains trademarked effects.
- No dancing or churros permitted.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- The picture of aliens is an inside joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.