Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Shere Khan's imagineer-moving photo of Big Hurricane Everest Railroad
Big Hurricane Everest Railroad
September 8, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Less than ten dollars
Board the Big Hurricane Everest Railroad in the ghost town of Rainbow Delusion, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the best themed train in the desert! While blasting through Big Hurricane Everest Railroad, you'll see giant bones, whiplashed coyotes, and even a goat eating Samsonite!
- Warning: during rabbit season, this attraction will be dominated by Shriners.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something less magical.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," randomly chosen Disneyland sponsors are able to experience this attraction for a moment prior to its opening.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled refurbishment from February 10 until about July 13.
- Roy Disney had a massive home planned for the space within this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.