Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Big Hurricane Everest Railroad ride during construction
Big Hurricane Everest Railroad
August 21, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Hurricane Everest Railroad in the village of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the quickest train in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While racing through Big Hurricane Everest Railroad, you'll see bleached bones, dangling opossums, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, quite over-stimulated children will want to queue for this ride multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed interaction place.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from undiagnosed phobias or spinal, leg, heart, lung, or neck disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains exploding characters.
- Guests may get very wet on this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your boulder.