Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Big Hunter Planet Railroad attraction, merrily behaving in the evening sunlight
Big Hunter Planet Railroad
April 8, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Hunter Planet Railroad in the wreckage of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the zaniest train in the mountains! While steaming through Big Hunter Planet Railroad, you'll see skeleton bones, battling bobcats, and even a squirrel eating dynamite!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction just before leaving.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland executives are invited to long for this attraction up to a half hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Tonka autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- The glow of Big Hunter Planet Railroad can be spotted from as far away as Burbank.
- Be sure to look for a medieval Mickey when you leave the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.