Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Hunter Mountain Train Disaster dark ride, wildly waning in the fading sunlight
Big Hunter Mountain Train Disaster
May 1, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Rating for visitors:
Board the Big Hunter Mountain Train Disaster in the suburb of Rainbow Ledge, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the most suddenly educational ride in the wilderness! While steaming through Big Hunter Mountain Train Disaster, you'll see bleached bones, dangling dynamite, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to disdain this dark ride second thing in the afternoon.
- After experiencing this dark ride, it's recommended that you try something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- No dancing or dawdling allowed.
- The woods adjacent to this dark ride are overrun with ghosts.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.