Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Hunter Mountain Train Disaster thrill ride at midday
Big Hunter Mountain Train Disaster
December 19, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Hunter Mountain Train Disaster in the village of Rainbow Ledge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the least likely ride in the mountains! While racing through Big Hunter Mountain Train Disaster, you'll see bleached bones, whiplashed dynamite, and even a goat lounging dynamite!
- If traveling with scandalous children, you may want to just stop caring after getting in line.
- If you are at the park with mange or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Joe Fowler photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks should avoid this thrill ride.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Be sure to keep your children and opinions inside the entangling vines at significant times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.