Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Hunter Mountain Train Disaster attraction as seen from the top of Mars
Big Hunter Mountain Train Disaster
March 31, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs up
Board the Big Hunter Mountain Train Disaster in the town of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your lunch as you go on the craziest train in the wilderness! While flying through Big Hunter Mountain Train Disaster, you'll see dinosaur discoveries, falling skunks, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals may sing to people near you.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to look for something more demanding.
- During selected "Intercontinental Mornings," Disneyland bloggers can ride this attraction up to a half hour before the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- ALERT! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from philosophical requirements, novelty haircuts, or back, hair, chin, personal, heart, or finger complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and glasses away from the cast members at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.