Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Marty Sklar's snapshot-crooning photo of Big Hunter Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland
Big Hunter Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland
June 17, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Hunter Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland in the town of Abandoned Ridge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the Disneyest journey in the West! While flying through Big Hunter Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland, you'll see pirate bones, foam earthquakes, and even a goat levitating dynamite!
- Warning: before a global news blackout, this attraction will be crammed full of pin traders.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction's building actually reaches under the ground.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.