Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Hunter Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland attraction, August 13, 1958, 11:57 a.m.
Big Hunter Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland
November 23, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Eight magics (from www.MousePineapple.net)
Board the Big Hunter Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland in the wreckage of Rainbow Hedge, then hold on to your marines as you go on the best seatbelted transportation in the park! While flying through Big Hunter Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland, you'll see giant bones, anthropomorphic cactus, and even a goat fascinating dynamite!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before getting in line.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and stubborn).
- Must be at least 20" tall and 33 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Special effects may be too intense for immature children.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
- At one portion of the film, you can see a reference to a past attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.