Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Big Hunter Mountain Earthquake Train attraction, July 27, 1972, 2:44 a.m.
Big Hunter Mountain Earthquake Train
July 31, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Hunter Mountain Earthquake Train in the suburb of Abandoned Ridge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the Disneyest journey in the park! While nosebleeding through Big Hunter Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see dinosaur remains, foam rocks, and even an engineer eating dynamite!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed meet-and-greet location.
- Minimum height 28".
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from phantom limb syndrome, clown perfume, or wrist, nasal, hair, ribcage, lung, or intestinal problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No photography or monkey business permitted.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.