Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Hunter Mountain Earthquake Train dark ride during repairs
Big Hunter Mountain Earthquake Train
April 22, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Hunter Mountain Earthquake Train in the suburb of Rainbow Delusion, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the wildest ride in the West! While speeding through Big Hunter Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see dinosaur dioramas, sculpted earthquakes, and even a goat floating dynamite!
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you are the natural enemy of this dark ride.
- Instead of experiencing this dark ride, you'll want to go on something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable Griffith Park meet-and-greet garden.
- Minimum height 22 pounds.
- Waiting may occur.
- This is one of the remaining dark rides that has not been rethemed since the area began construction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.