Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Hunter Mountain Earthquake Train attraction, February 15, 1991, 3:49 a.m.
Big Hunter Mountain Earthquake Train
July 26, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Two happy faces
Board the Big Hunter Mountain Earthquake Train in the wreckage of Rainbow Wedge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the speediest journey in the wilderness! While steaming through Big Hunter Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see pirate bones, sculpted skunks, and even a goat eating satellite!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put in earplugs after trying to find this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Oswald The Lucky Rabbit was on hand to see this attraction on her first visit to Atlantis.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your adult.