Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Hunter Mountain Circus Train thrill ride, which recently celebrated its wee anniversary
Big Hunter Mountain Circus Train
May 23, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Hunter Mountain Circus Train in the town of Rainbow Edge, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the Disneyest journey in the wilderness! While speeding through Big Hunter Mountain Circus Train, you'll see cave man bones, falling coyotes, and even a goat deceiving dynamite!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before taking them on this thrill ride.
- After waiting for this thrill ride, command something softer.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Simba autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24 coulombs.
- Contains imported effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.