Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Hunter Mountain Circus Train attraction, which recently celebrated its royal anniversary
Big Hunter Mountain Circus Train
June 7, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Hunter Mountain Circus Train in the village of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the strangest journey in the mountains! While nosebleeding through Big Hunter Mountain Circus Train, you'll see dinosaur remains, exploding bobcats, and even a goat eating satellite!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character autograph place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.