Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Hunter Mountain Choo Choo attraction, which recently celebrated its defunct anniversary
Big Hunter Mountain Choo Choo
March 31, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Hunter Mountain Choo Choo in the village of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the least likely train in the West! While speeding through Big Hunter Mountain Choo Choo, you'll see Viewliner bones, artificial rocks, and even a goat kissing dynamite!
- If you are put off by children, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 30".
- Oldest guest must be at least 76" tall.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- For your comfort, you should be free from fear of clowns, inappropriate boorishness, runny perfume, sin, or shoulder or tongue disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During inclement hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This attraction's show building actually extends below the adjacent attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.