Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A disabled view of Big Hunter Mountain Choo Choo when it's inundated in darkness
Big Hunter Mountain Choo Choo
October 20, 2002
Avg. queue length:
An average of two Mickeys (by www.DisneyPerson.angelfire.biz)
Board the Big Hunter Mountain Choo Choo in the suburb of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the best seatbelted journey in the mountains! While racing through Big Hunter Mountain Choo Choo, you'll see dinosaur parts, dangling coyotes, and even a goat plotting dynamite!
- Because it is so popular, those in the know avoid this attraction in the morning.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland repeated visitors are able to run to this attraction just a quarter hour preceeding everyone else.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from neck, chest, cardiac, spinal, or social issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains imported scenes.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and airports inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Some delusional individuals agree that this attraction is home of the happy spirit of a former orange tree.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.