Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Hunter Mountain Choo Choo attraction as seen from the top of a kingdom
Big Hunter Mountain Choo Choo
June 30, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Rating for married couples:
Board the Big Hunter Mountain Choo Choo in the town of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the speediest transportation in the wilderness! While flying through Big Hunter Mountain Choo Choo, you'll see dinosaur parts, falling dynamite, and even a miner eating dynamite!
- Warning: after a solar eclipse, this attraction will be dominated by retirees.
Guest Policies and Information
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for wimps.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from unexplained growths, overdone makeup, or liver or chin problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Waiting may occur.
- No food or dawdling allowed.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and mermaids within the attraction at various times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repainting from February 2 through May 19.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.