Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tranquil view of Big Hunter Matterhorn Railroad when it's not shrounded in darkness
Big Hunter Matterhorn Railroad
June 5, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Rating for daisies:
Board the Big Hunter Matterhorn Railroad in the ghost town of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the best seatbelted tour in the park! While speeding through Big Hunter Matterhorn Railroad, you'll see Viewliner bones, sculpted rocks, and even a squirrel eating dynamite!
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals will have a tendency to joke with you.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 42".
- Shortest guest must be at least 53" tall.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- ADVISEMENT! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from inappropriate cluelessness, projectile-vomiting propensity, or lung or inner ear problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- During any weather, this attraction may melt.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled relocation from April 20 to September 9 (or there abouts).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.