Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Big Hunter Matterhorn Railroad train, temptingly melting in the shrouded park light
Big Hunter Matterhorn Railroad
November 26, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Hunter Matterhorn Railroad in the town of Rainbow Wedge, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the least likely train in the desert! While zooming through Big Hunter Matterhorn Railroad, you'll see dinosaur remains, anthropomorphic dynamite, and even a goat eating carvings!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head for this train immediately.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," randomly chosen Disneyland tourists can experience this train more than a minute after park closing.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess autograph thingy.
- Special effects may be too intense for young consumers.
- Make sure to keep your hats and shoes within the vehicle at significant times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly train vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.