Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Hail Mountain Train Disaster attraction, which recently celebrated its ice anniversary
Big Hail Mountain Train Disaster
May 4, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Hail Mountain Train Disaster in the ghost town of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the least likely train in the wilderness! While racing through Big Hail Mountain Train Disaster, you'll see dinosaur DNA, anthropomorphic earthquakes, and even an engineer eating dynamite!
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to queue up for this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Condorman autograph pavilion.
- ADVISEMENT! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from spinal complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and legs within the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.