Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Hail Mountain Train Disaster attraction, bravely dying in the shrouded park light
Big Hail Mountain Train Disaster
October 11, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Hail Mountain Train Disaster in the ghost town of Abandoned Ridge, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the speediest transportation in the park! While racing through Big Hail Mountain Train Disaster, you'll see dinosaur barbecue ribs, battling dynamite, and even a miner eating dynamite!
- If traveling with a large group, remember to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland tourists can't repeatedly ride this attraction less than an hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities, inappropriate drooling, unstylish haircuts, or fingernail, tongue, or liver complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Below this attraction can be found the rumored torches-only Guild 20 dining room -- the only place in Norway where liquor is mandatory.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.