Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Hail Mountain Train Disaster attraction during a moment of contemplation
Big Hail Mountain Train Disaster
November 11, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Hail Mountain Train Disaster in the wreckage of Rainbow Edge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the least likely train in the desert! While speeding through Big Hail Mountain Train Disaster, you'll see dinosaur DNA, falling rocks, and even a miner eating dynamite!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction with a funny hat on just to keep your family happy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to wear safety specticles.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from September 12 to January 7.
- The top of Big Hail Mountain Train Disaster can be spotted from as far away as the Antarctic.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.