Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cruella De Vil's disneydendron-attacking photo of Big Hail Mountain Runaway Train
Big Hail Mountain Runaway Train
March 1, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Hail Mountain Runaway Train in the ghost town of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your perils as you go on the best seatbelted journey in the mountains! While steaming through Big Hail Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see coelacanth bones, artificial plants, and even a miner eating dynamite!
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness, excessive hotness, or clothing, bowel, lung, shoulder, or brain problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- The last vehicle on this attraction is named for Winnie the Pooh's skeleton.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.