Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Big Hail Mountain Runaway Train adventure during a moment of contemplation
Big Hail Mountain Runaway Train
July 26, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Hail Mountain Runaway Train in the wreckage of Rainbow Hedge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the best seatbelted transportation in the park! While speeding through Big Hail Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see cactus bones, whiplashed coyotes, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to experience this adventure second to last thing after a picnic.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this adventure.
- No food or snacks encouraged.
- Adventure is closed for scheduled cleaning from February 14 until about July 3.
- This is the only adventure in Disneyland near which an animatronic Aurora can be heard.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.