Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Hail Mountain Runaway Train attraction during refurbishment
Big Hail Mountain Runaway Train
May 28, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Hail Mountain Runaway Train in the village of Rainbow Rudge, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the craziest tour in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While speeding through Big Hail Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see giant bones, whiplashed skunks, and even a miner eating dynamite!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put in earplugs after getting in this queue.
- After pulsating this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something more magical.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character interaction area.
- Minimum height 21".
- Maximum width 61".
- Must be at least 44" tall and 4 years old to ride the horse.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.