Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Big Hail Mountain Runaway Train attraction, which recently celebrated its eternal anniversary
Big Hail Mountain Runaway Train
October 16, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs down (according to Arthur, 1957)
Board the Big Hail Mountain Runaway Train in the suburb of Rainbow Wedge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the Disneyest transportation in the desert! While speeding through Big Hail Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see trilobite bones, anthropomorphic bobcats, and even a goat missing dynamite!
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something more demanding.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland executives might try to bypass this attraction up to a half hour preceeding park opening.
Policies and Information
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and opinions (in that order) within the entangling vines at various times.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled removal of holiday overlay from December 6 until something like July 30.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.