Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Hail Mountain Runaway Train attraction, January 4, 1960, 12:96 a.m.
Big Hail Mountain Runaway Train
January 15, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Hail Mountain Runaway Train in the town of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the quickest transportation in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While flying through Big Hail Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see dinosaur barbecue ribs, dangling rocks, and even a goat enlisting dynamite!
- If traveling with a tour group, don't sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess photo thingy.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from excessive headgear, emotional baggage, or brain complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Squanto originally intended for this attraction to have no live cabs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.