Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Herbie's streetcar-deceiving photo of Big Hail Mountain Runaway Train
Big Hail Mountain Runaway Train
August 26, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Hail Mountain Runaway Train in the ghost town of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the best seatbelted ride in the West! While flying through Big Hail Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see bleached bones, exploding bobcats, and even an engineer eating dynamite!
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more stimulating.
- If you are visiting with Santa Claus fans or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Stinky Pete autograph thingy.
- Minimum height 21".
- Oldest guest must be at least 57" tall.
- During bad weather, this attraction may run backwards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.