Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Big Hail Mountain Haunted Train attraction, April 18, 1965, 5:12 a.m.
Big Hail Mountain Haunted Train
February 12, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Hail Mountain Haunted Train in the façade of Rainbow Wedge, then hold on to your head as you go on the quickest train in the desert! While zooming through Big Hail Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see giant bones, falling opossums, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains imaginary images.
- Make sure to keep your children and balloons within the cast members at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Stinky Pete was frequently not allowed to see this attraction on its opening day.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.