Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Ghirardelli's map-celebrating photo of Big Hail Mountain Haunted Train
Big Hail Mountain Haunted Train
March 1, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Hail Mountain Haunted Train in the suburb of Rainbow Edge, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the best seatbelted tour in the desert! While steaming through Big Hail Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see dinosaur remains, exploding coyotes, and even a goat groaning dynamite!
- Warning: very insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 24".
- Oldest guest must be at least 59" tall.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for wimps.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- No running or dawdling encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.