Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Big Hail Minetrain Railroad attraction, November 16, 1981, 4:85 p.m.
Big Hail Minetrain Railroad
May 18, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Hail Minetrain Railroad in the village of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the wildest transportation in the neighborhood! While flying through Big Hail Minetrain Railroad, you'll see dinosaur parts, artificial bobcats, and even an engineer eating dynamite!
- Warning: in the middle of parades, this attraction will be uncomfortable for supervillains.
Policies and Information
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and opinions inside the vehicle at various times.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, viewers are required to obtain safety waivers.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are named after characters from famous fairytales.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Hercules when you wear night-vision goggles in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.