Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Big Hail Minetrain Railroad, a favorite attraction of Max Keeble
Big Hail Minetrain Railroad
August 3, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Hail Minetrain Railroad in the suburb of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your pants as you go on the speediest transportation in the West! While flying through Big Hail Minetrain Railroad, you'll see goat bones, foam bobcats, and even a goat eating satellite!
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from excessive cluelessness, blinding makeup, or leg, lung, social, ankle, heart, or skin complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- The vine was designed by Benji.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your guide.