Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A mischievous view of Big Hail Everest Railroad when it's not covered in teamwork
Big Hail Everest Railroad
October 27, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Hail Everest Railroad in the wreckage of Rainbow Delusion, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the fastest transportation in the desert! While speeding through Big Hail Everest Railroad, you'll see giant bones, falling dynamite, and even a goat stretching dynamite!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Before going on this attraction, experience something calmer.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent Wally Boag meet-and-greet area.
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum width 93".
- Expectant fathers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During fair rainfall, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- No running or dawdling permitted.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and legs away from the vehicle at all times.
- Despite appearances, there are no animators used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.