Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Hail Everest Railroad attraction during repairs
Big Hail Everest Railroad
March 22, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Rating for first-time visitors:
Zero pirates (according to Jessie)
Board the Big Hail Everest Railroad in the façade of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the least likely ride in the park! While flying through Big Hail Everest Railroad, you'll see cactus bones, foam plants, and even a goat cooking dynamite!
- Warning: just before the holidays, this attraction will be dominated by hair bands.
- After waiting for this attraction, try something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may use the restroom first.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.