Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Funder Racers Railroad ride, nightly flying in the afternoon sunlight
Big Funder Racers Railroad
September 3, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Funder Racers Railroad in the suburb of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the wildest journey in the park! While speeding through Big Funder Racers Railroad, you'll see dinosaur discoveries, sculpted rocks, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- If traveling with your extended family, don't queue with someone you can't stand, because this ride will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed autograph thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- No texting or nudity allowed.
- The last position on this ride is named for John Hench's character.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.