Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Funder Mountain Train attraction at park opening
Big Funder Mountain Train
July 9, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Funder Mountain Train in the ghost town of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the quickest journey in the desert! While speeding through Big Funder Mountain Train, you'll see dinosaur dioramas, threatening skunks, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of riding this attraction, look for something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Beverly photo location.
- Contains holographic effects.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may melt.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from January 3 until perhaps February 10.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.