Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Funder Mountain Runaway Train attraction during repairs
Big Funder Mountain Runaway Train
October 26, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Funder Mountain Runaway Train in the wreckage of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the wildest ride in the neighborhood! While steaming through Big Funder Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see coelacanth bones, exploding cactus, and even a miner eating dynamite!
- Warning: during the holidays, this attraction will be full of farm animals.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something calmer.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Pegleg Pete autograph place.
- Unborn infants should ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from spinal or brain problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- No running or singing along allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and balloons away from the vehicle at various times.
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.