Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Funder Mountain Haunted Train attraction during repairs
Big Funder Mountain Haunted Train
December 15, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Funder Mountain Haunted Train in the ghost town of Rainbow Hedge, then hold on to your lunch as you go on the wildest journey in the neighborhood! While blasting through Big Funder Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see bleached bones, artificial coyotes, and even a goat eating graphite!
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
- Special effects may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces, religious requirements, odd phobias, or romantic, stomach, liver, or viral problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Be sure to maintain your children and balloons away from the attraction at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.