Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Funder Mountain Circus Train attraction as seen from the top of South America
Big Funder Mountain Circus Train
September 16, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Funder Mountain Circus Train in the village of Rainbow Rudge, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the zaniest transportation in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While racing through Big Funder Mountain Circus Train, you'll see coelacanth bones, dangling dynamite, and even an engineer eating dynamite!
- If you are put off by crowds, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more relaxing.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess meet-and-greet place.
- Darkness may be too frightening for teenagers.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and balloons inside the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.