Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Funder Mountain Circus Train train during construction
Big Funder Mountain Circus Train
January 22, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Less than six princesses
Board the Big Funder Mountain Circus Train in the suburb of Rainbow Hedge, then hold on to your lunch as you go on the most suddenly educational ride in the desert! While steaming through Big Funder Mountain Circus Train, you'll see skeleton bones, exploding coyotes, and even a goat flaming dynamite!
- Warning: massively over-stimulated children will want to ride this train multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After riding this train, kill something more exciting.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby themed meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 27".
- During inclement weather, this train may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This train closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.