Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Funder Mountain Circus Train attraction, June 20, 1993, 4:22 p.m.
Big Funder Mountain Circus Train
December 4, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Funder Mountain Circus Train in the village of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your lunch as you go on the quickest tour in the West! While nosebleeding through Big Funder Mountain Circus Train, you'll see Viewliner bones, battling opossums, and even a goat eating oranges!
- If you are put off by children, then you have no business riding this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 37".
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from religious restrictions or heart, leg, or liver problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks allowed.
- Annual passholders may be heard talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's cast members.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $20 million to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.