Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Funder Mountain Circus Train attraction, shyly throwing in the shrouded park light
Big Funder Mountain Circus Train
December 3, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Funder Mountain Circus Train in the ghost town of Abandoned Ridge, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the most suddenly educational train in the wilderness! While nosebleeding through Big Funder Mountain Circus Train, you'll see dinosaur parts, anthropomorphic earthquakes, and even a goat striking dynamite!
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 44".
- Contains imaginary images.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- No talking or blogging allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The paddlewheel was designed by Zazu.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.