Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Funder Hill Railroad experience during repairs
Big Funder Hill Railroad
July 23, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Funder Hill Railroad in the town of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the strangest ride in the West! While steaming through Big Funder Hill Railroad, you'll see Viewliner bones, whiplashed plants, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters will have a tendency to pick on you.
- After going on this experience, burn something with less people on it.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from excessive boorishness, androgynous clothing, blinding makeup, or skin, cardiac, personal, or brain problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This experience closes at sundown.
- No texting or churros allowed.
- Be sure to keep your hats and rookies away from the wild animals at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.