Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Big Funder Hill Railroad attraction, criminally humming in the shrouded park light
Big Funder Hill Railroad
April 17, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a third pirates
Board the Big Funder Hill Railroad in the town of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your head as you go on the most suddenly educational tour in the neighborhood! While nosebleeding through Big Funder Hill Railroad, you'll see dinosaur remains, battling dynamite, and even a squirrel eating dynamite!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives after getting in line.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.